We care about the correct usage of your personal data.
This Privacy Statement is therefore to inform you about the data we collect via this website and your rights in regards to it. Because of this, you are able to make a well informed decision whether you want to make use of this website or not.
We collect the following data:
Why we collect this data
All of the data above is collected with a very specific reason:
- Email address: We use the email address you enter in the contact form to get back to you and answer your message or question to us. When you subscribed for our newsletter, we use this email address to send our letters to. You are able to unsubscribe at any moment in time as well as request us to remove your email address from our database.
- Name: We like to know who we are talking to. Therefore we request to include your name in the contact form when sending us a message or question. This make the communication go smoother.
- Phone number: It is optional to fill in your phone number in the contact form. You may do this when you want to pass this data to us, and/or want us to call you back with an answer to your question or message.
- Location: Our website analytics services use location-based data to provide meaningful insights to us about the use and success of our website.
- IP address: Our website analytics services also use IP address to identify unique site visitors and provide meaningful reports to us.
An overview of your rights
Right of access
It is, at any moment in time, possible to access the data that we are storing of you, where we store it, for how and why. This provides to you a correct view on which data is stored and what is done with is.
If you want to request access to this, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request as soon as possible.
Right of correction and deletion of data
You are able to let us correct or delete your data at any point in time. Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will process your request as soon as possible.
Right of the restriction and objection of data
When you submitted a request to delete, correct, your data was process unlawful or when the data is needed for a legal claim you are able to submit a constraint of the data processing. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request as soon as possible.
Right of data portability
You have the right to receive the data that we process in a logical, structured and human readable format so that you can transfer this data to another data processor.
Right of revoking permission
It is possible to revoke the permission to process your data at any point in time. This applies to all the data that you have send to us previously. Data that we have to process in regards to legal obligations or that we received in regards to a mutual agreement or data that we are obligated to store are excepted.
Complaints about the way we process your personal data must be submitted to the official instance for personal data.
Who are "we"?
|Company Name||ASQ - Reliability and Risk Division|
|Address||600 North Plankinton Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53203|